Inga Kimberly Brown
- MFA 2014-2016 University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- BFA 2010-2014 The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Prison Arts Mentor in association with the Alternative Library Open Window /Prison Express Paper, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Artist Talk, December 8, 2016. The Arnot Art Museum, Elmira, New York
- September 6, 2016 - January 31, 2017: THREE AMERICANS: Brown, Higgins, Weis. Arnot Art Museum, Elmira, New York
- 2011:Inga Kimberly Brown Works Exhibit. Joseph E. Coleman Northwest Regional Branch – Free Library of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
COLORED, Curator Christopher Paul Jordan. Presented by Breaker Gallery
Venue: Carpenters Union Building, Tacoma 1322 south Fawcett avenue
Dec-26 to Jan-1
- 2016: Weatherspoon Art Museum, University of North Carolina at Greensboro MFA Thesis Exhibit, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2016: Art + Dialogue (A+D) Exhibits. Darrell C. Sechrest Gallery, High Point
- 2015: Art + Dialogue (A + D) A Group gallery exhibit collaboration of The GreenHill Art Gallery, The Guildford Native American Art Gallery, African American Atelier at Greensboro College. Greensboro, North Carolina.
- 2015: 100 for 100/ 100 Works Exhibit. Center for Visual Artist. Greensboro, North Carolina.
- 2015: Past, Print, Present Exhibit. African American Atelier. Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2015:Steel Magnolias Exhibit. The African American Atelier. Greensboro, North Carolina. Featured artist Inga Kimberly Brown
- 2012 & 2011: Naked in New Hope Exhibit. Side Tracks Art Gallery. New Hope PA.
- 2011: Passion & Pathways. Joose Salon. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Dec-Jan. 2007-2008: Art Jaz Art Gallery. Group Show, Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
- 2005: Le Trottoir. Milan, Italy.
- 2006: Italia 13 x 17. La Venezia Benniale / La Padiglione. The Venice Biennale/ The Pavilion. Italy. Edizioni Oreste Genzini e Philippe Daverio.
- 2014- 2016 : Adelaide Holderness Fellowship, University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2014: The Ventura Fund. A Grant from the Venture Fund/The Pennsylvania Academy Of Fine Arts. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2011: The Malachy Award, Side Tracks Art Gallery. New Hope, Pennsylvania
- 2016 New American Paintings. Volume 124. Open Studios Press. Boston, Massachusetts
- 2015: Triad City Beat. New Exhibit Provides Platform for Racial Discussion.
- 2015 : Art Speaks. Maria Johnson, O Henry Magazine. Page 14. The September Issue. Studio Visits Magazine. Volume, 29.
- 2009: Temple News: Guitar Melodies Guide local Artist. http://temple-news.com/arts/guitar- melodies-guide-local-artist/
- 2015: The Belle of a Southern Mix, Oil on canvas, is highlighted in Arts Greensboro Magazine, http://17daysgreensboro.org/
- 2015:Art & Dialogue Blog. https://artanddialoguegso.wordpress.com/tag/blog/ Studio Visits Magazine, Volume 29.
- 2015: The Coraddi Magazine, Issue 117, Volume 2. Image Pages, 104,105,106.
- 2015: The Broad Street Review: Treacy Ziegler, We make artists: PAFA’s 113th Annual Stu- dent Exhibition. http://www.broadstreetreview.com/art-architecture/pafas-113th-annual- student-exhibition. 2014
- 2011: Hoodoo & Conjure Quarterly. Image Pages 99,101,82 ( Page 68 includes an image of my great Grandmother from Warthen, Georgia, Marie Hicks- Steel.)
- 2010-2011: Hoodoo & Conjure Quarterly.
- Mother tongue is English Fluent in Italian. Spanish/comprehensible. German/comprehensible.
Video Installations & Artist Talks
- 2015:Artist Talk at the African American Atelier. Greensboro, North Carolina.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjuTgsqP-g
- Zydeco Girl . Filmed, Produced and Directed by Inga Kimberly Brown. YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQHstdJ7d4
- My Chador. Filmed, Produced and Directed by Inga Kimberly Brown.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRSAinRZvXU
- Racial Blood Mixing In The Antebellum South.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NchSLg-8H5E
- The Color Struck Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=w0_HX0xGB0Y